Located in the Randwick Fitness First gym, our coaches at Prism Performance & Education are trained to provide a professional and unique rehabilitation service. We aim to challenge and educate our clients to help them build strength, mobility and stability. Our coaches will take you to new heights and aid the development of new skill sets that will not only help you achieve your fitness and health goals, but all goals in life.
How We Work
We provide a free initial consultation where you are offered a sit down meeting with one of our highly qualified coaches. We take you through a questionnaire that covers your exercise history, health and fitness goals, injury assessment, personality profiling and basic movement screening. This provides us with a deep understanding of what you want to achieve from your training so we can serve you best.
Our initial free consultation will consist of a sit down meeting with one of our highly qualified coaches. We will take you through a questionnaire that will cover your exercise history, health & fitness goals, injury assessment, personality profiling, and basic movement screening. The reason we do this is so we can get a deep understanding of what you want to achieve and this helps us serve you the best. This takes between 45-60 min.
Our assessment is very detailed in order for us to build you the best possible personalised program geared towards rehabbing your injury and achieving your health and fitness goals. It consists of the following:
- Stretch Analysis – this will determine how well balanced the length tension in your larger muscles are from your left to right side your body
- Thomas Test – the thomas test is a test used to determine tension around the hip, knee and ankle joint
- Mobility & Balance – this will determine what asymmetries you have in your stabilising muscles from the left to right side of your body
- Postural Analysis – through postural analysis it is possible to determine which areas of their body are under more strain than others, and which muscle groups are causing this strain.
- Shoulder Assessment – this is a test to clear any shoulder impingements and range of movement from left to right
- Strength and Fitness – testing to determine cardiovascular capacity and max strength for endurance and power
- Muscle Strength Testing – muscle testing is a noninvasive way of evaluating the body’s imbalances and assessing its needs
- Discuss Structured 5-6 Week Periodised Programming – this is discussed to gain your added input & buy in to your programming
Our programming is designed for you and you only. With the Initial Consultation & Assessment completed we can take the data and accurately program your training. The exercise selection work on the biggest problems first working down to the smallest creating symmetry and new found strength to support your joint health. We periodise the training in 5-6 week blocks with a Supplementary Program for you to complete with easy to follow videos for added support.
We re-test your body, when deemed necessary, through muscle testing to give you a measurable indication of the improved strength and mobility you have gained.
Here are Prism Performance & Education, we also offer plenty of other services to help you achieve your health and fitness goals in a safe and educated manner. Some of these services include:
If you are looking to kick start your fitness makeover today, then call the professionals at Prism Performance & Education. We will set up your initial consultation straight away and have you on the path to achieving all your health and fitness goals